Re: passoa

  • mtnwalker2
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2007
      I most highly recommend that Danish-Schnapps site. Its where most of my
      neutral goes.
      Today, I am filtering the walnut schnapps I made from immature walnuts.
      I will have about half a gallon which is then further diluted 1: 10, so
      I will have enough to last and age for many years--Unless its as good
      as they claim. Beautiful color.

      I add a bit of glycerin to most of mine.

    • garyamor
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2007
        -Thanks for the help fellas. I will try and see how it goes