Russian flavored vodkas (18) - MEDICINAL VODKA RECIPES

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007
      See msg 40611 for background.

      MEDICINAL VODKA RECIPES
      1)
      2g cloves
      9g mace
      4l neutral alcohol (55%abv)
      400ml water
      sugar syrup (1.4kg sugar & 3l water)
      Macerate, add water and distil. Add sugar syrup. color with cochineal
      if desired.
      2)
      25g nutmeg
      12g cloves
      12g ginger
      12g cinnamon
      12g cubeb pepper
      12g star anise
      12g wormwood
      8g mace
      4g tormentil root
      45g clove pinks (Dianthus caryophyllus)
      45g linden (lime) flowers (Tilea europaea)
      20g lavender flowers
      20g sage
      20g caraway
      20g fennel leaves
      25g mint (Mentha viridis)
      25g betony root
      25g common mistletoe
      150g white bread roll
      115ml borage water (infusion)
      100ml strawberry water (infusion)
      100ml lily-of-the-valley water (infusion)
      50ml rose water (infusion)
      1.2l wine
      sugar syrup
      Macerate crushed botanicals for 1 day, add infused waters and distil.
      Add sugar syrup to taste.
      3)
      150g lavender flowers
      100g lemon peel
      50g rosemary flowers
      50g wormwood root
      50g bitter orange eel
      50g cinnamon
      50g cloves
      25g orris root
      25g cream of tartar
      7l neutral alcohol (55%abv)
      sugar syrup (1.6kg sugar & 7l water)
      Macerate crushed botanicals for 2 weeks and distil. Add sugar syrup.
      4)
      1.2l orange blossom water
      750ml neutral alcohol (55%abv)
      1 pinch of cinnamon
      2 tbsp. coriander
      250g sugar
      Macerate for 3 weeks. Strain.
      5)
      1 handful (2 tbsp.) rosemary flowers or leaves
      1 handful (2 tbsp.) rose petals
      1 handful (2 tbsp.) sage
      1 handful (2 tsp.) marjoram
      1 handful (2 tbsp.) lavender
      1 handful (2 tbsp.) lily-of-the-valley flowers
      12g cubeb pepper
      12g mace
      12g cardamom
      12g cinnamon
      12 melegueta pepper (Aframomum melegueta)
      2.5g cloves
      1.8l neutral alcohol (55%abv)
      sugar syrup
      Macerate crushed botanicals and distil. Add sugar syrup to taste.
      6)
      75g lavender flowers
      50g lemon peel (dried)
      50g rosemary flowers
      50g cinnamon
      50g cloves
      50g wormwood root
      12g orris root
      12g cream of tartar
      11l neutral alcohol (55%abv)
      sugar syrup (800g sugar & 3.5l water)
      Macerate crushed botanicals for 3 weeks and distil. Add sugar syrup.
      Strain.
      7)
      60g aniseed
      60g elder flowers
      40g orris root
      40g raisins
      40g cubeb pepper
      20g rosehips
      20g lemon balm
      20g cardamom
      20g camomile
      20g laurel berries
      20g cinnamon
      10g mace
      10g fennel
      9l neutral alcohol (55%abv)
      sugar syrup (1kg sugar & 2.8l water)
      Macerate crushed botanicals for 2 weeks and distil. Add sugar syrup.
      8)
      25g dried figs
      35g marshmallow (Althea officinalis)
      25g mint (Mentha viridis)
      18g coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara)
      25g male fern (Dryopteris filix)
      25g speedwell (Veronica officinalis)
      12g liquorice root
      12g angelica
      12g rosemary
      12g fennel
      12g cream of tartar
      6g burdock (Arctium lappa)
      6g pimento berries
      6g aniseed
      6g camomile
      6g caraway
      5l neutral alcohol (55%abv)
      sugar syrup (800g sugar & 1.8l water)
      Macerate crushed botanicals for 2 weeks and distil. Add sugar syrup.
      Strain.
      9)
      150g bitter orange peel
      150g raisins
      150g dried figs
      100g aniseed
      100g fennel
      50g rosehips
      18g elder flowers
      18g rose petals
      35g melegueta pepper
      12g sweet flag (Acorus calamus)
      12g liquorice root
      6g cloves
      6g lemon balm
      9l neutral alcohol (55%abv)
      3.5l water
      sugar syrup (800g sugar & 3l water)
      Macerate crushed botanicals for 2 weeks, add water and dsitil. Add
      sugar syrup.
      10)
      200g lemon peel
      100g liquorice root
      70g orris root
      50g rosemary flowers
      130g liquorice root
      70g orris root
      50g rosemary flowers
      16g cardamom
      16g aniseed
      5g cloves
      5g lavender flowers
      12l neutral alcohol (55%abv)
      8 tbsp. salt
      sugar syrup (1.3kg sugar & 5l water)
      Macerate crushed botanicals for 1 week and distil. Add sugar syrup.
      11)
      400g terebinth gum (Pistacia teribinthus)
      85g dill seed
      80g rosemary
      80g tormentil root
      80g mastic gum (Pistacia lenticus)
      80g nutmeg
      80g cinnamon
      80g frankincense (Boswellia sacra)
      25g aniseed
      20g saffron
      12l neutral alcohol (55%abv)
      Macerate crushed botanicals for 1 week and distil. Infuse saffron.
      12)
      20g burnet saxifrage (Pimpinella saxifraga)
      20g sweet flag (Acorus calamus)
      5 handfuls (10 tbsp.) yarrow
      5 handfuls (10 tbsp.) bogbean/buckbean (Menyanthes trifoliata)
      12l red wine
      sugar syrup
      Macerate crushed botanicals for 2 weeks and distil. Add sugar syrup to
      taste.
      13)
      100g coriander
      100g ginger
      50g cloves
      25g nutmeg
      4l red wine
      6.5g saffron
      sugar syrup
      Macerate crushed botanicals for 1 week and distil. Add sugar syrup to
      taste.
      14)
      100g ginger
      100g coriander
      50g cloves
      25g nutmeg
      12g myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)
      (6g) saffron
      4l neutral alcohol (55%abv)
      sugar syrup
      Macerate crushed botanicals for 1 day and distil. Add sugar syrup to
      taste.
      15)
      400g mint
      400g sage
      400g aniseed
      100g tormentil root
      100g ginger
      12l neutral alcohol (40-55%abv)
      sugar syrup
      Macerate for 3 weeks and distil. Add sugar syrup to taste.
      16)
      800g aniseed
      800g sage
      85g cardamom
      70g ginger
      12l neutral alcohol (55%abv)
      9l water
      sugar syrup
      Macerate for 3 weeks, add water and distil. Add sugar syrup to taste.
      17)
      40g juniper berries
      25g nutmeg
      25g orris root
      25g liquorice root
      25g sweet flag (Acorus calamus)
      25g aniseed
      25g orange blossoms
      12 g angelica root
      22g cardamom
      22g bitter orange peel
      22g clove pinks (Dianthus caryophyllus)
      22g ginger
      22g sage
      22g dill
      24l neutral alcohol (55%abv)
      sugar syrup
      Macerate for 1 week and distil. Add sugar syrup to taste.
      18)
      6 handfuls (12 tbsp.) camomile
      41/2 handfuls (9 tbsp.) bitter orange peel
      1 handful (2 tbsp.) wormwood
      1 handful (2 tbsp.) yarrow
      1 handful (2 tbsp.) bogbean/buckbean (Menyanthes trifoliata)
      50g dill seed
      25g aniseed
      25g fennel
      25g caraway
      3l neutral alcohol (55%abv)
      sugar syrup
      Macerate crushed botanicals for 1 week and distil. Add sugar syrup to
      taste.

      wal
    • tekin cetin
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2007

        Wal

        Why r u Sending always an e mail.I am just continue to seeing you to vodca

        what was the problem?

        Tekin

        To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2007
          You tell me what the problem is...
          en iyi dileklerimle,
          wal
          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, tekin cetin <tekincetin@...> wrote:

          > Wal
          >
          > Why r u Sending always an e mail.I am just continue to seeing you to
          vodca

          > what was the problem?
          >
          > Tekin
          >

          > To: Distillers@...: waljaco@...: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 13:20:30
          +0000Subject: [Distillers] Russian flavored vodkas (18) - MEDICINAL
          VODKA RECIPES

          > See msg 40611 for background.MEDICINAL VODKA RECIPES1)2g cloves9g
          mace4l neutral alcohol (55%abv)400ml watersugar syrup (1.4kg sugar &
          3l water)Macerate, add water and distil. Add sugar syrup. color with
          cochinealif desired.2)25g nutmeg12g cloves12g ginger12g cinnamon12g
          cubeb pepper12g star anise12g wormwood8g mace4g tormentil root45g
          clove pinks (Dianthus caryophyllus)45g linden (lime) flowers (Tilea
          europaea)20g lavender flowers20g sage20g caraway20g fennel leaves25g
          mint (Mentha viridis)25g betony root25g common mistletoe150g white
          bread roll115ml borage water (infusion)100ml strawberry water
          (infusion)100ml lily-of-the-valley water (infusion)50ml rose water
          (infusion)1.2l winesugar syrupMacerate crushed botanicals for 1 day,
          add infused waters and distil.Add sugar syrup to taste.3)150g lavender
          flowers100g lemon peel50g rosemary flowers50g wormwood root50g bitter
          orange eel50g cinnamon50g cloves25g orris root25g cream of tartar7l
          neutral alcohol (55%abv)sugar syrup (1.6kg sugar & 7l water)Macerate
          crushed botanicals for 2 weeks and distil. Add sugar syrup.4)1.2l
          orange blossom water750ml neutral alcohol (55%abv)1 pinch of cinnamon2
          tbsp. coriander250g sugarMacerate for 3 weeks. Strain.5)1 handful (2
          tbsp.) rosemary flowers or leaves1 handful (2 tbsp.) rose petals1
          handful (2 tbsp.) sage1 handful (2 tsp.) marjoram1 handful (2 tbsp.)
          lavender1 handful (2 tbsp.) lily-of-the-valley flowers12g cubeb
          pepper12g mace12g cardamom12g cinnamon12 melegueta pepper (Aframomum
          melegueta)2.5g cloves1.8l neutral alcohol (55%abv)sugar syrupMacerate
          crushed botanicals and distil. Add sugar syrup to taste.6)75g lavender
          flowers50g lemon peel (dried)50g rosemary flowers50g cinnamon50g
          cloves50g wormwood root12g orris root12g cream of tartar11l neutral
          alcohol (55%abv)sugar syrup (800g sugar & 3.5l water)Macerate crushed
          botanicals for 3 weeks and distil. Add sugar syrup.Strain.7)60g
          aniseed60g elder flowers40g orris root40g raisins40g cubeb pepper20g
          rosehips20g lemon balm20g cardamom20g camomile20g laurel berries20g
          cinnamon10g mace10g fennel9l neutral alcohol (55%abv)sugar syrup (1kg
          sugar & 2.8l water)Macerate crushed botanicals for 2 weeks and distil.
          Add sugar syrup.8)25g dried figs35g marshmallow (Althea
          officinalis)25g mint (Mentha viridis)18g coltsfoot (Tussilago
          farfara)25g male fern (Dryopteris filix)25g speedwell (Veronica
          officinalis)12g liquorice root12g angelica12g rosemary12g fennel12g
          cream of tartar6g burdock (Arctium lappa)6g pimento berries6g
          aniseed6g camomile6g caraway5l neutral alcohol (55%abv)sugar syrup
          (800g sugar & 1.8l water)Macerate crushed botanicals for 2 weeks and
          distil. Add sugar syrup.Strain.9)150g bitter orange peel150g
[...]
          syrup totaste.wal