Re: [Distillers] Re: Hello

  • just me
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 9, 2007
      having made more than my share of mistakes(and still making them) the one thing i wish i had done from the beginning is to keep a journal on everything i had done. i mean even the slightest detail. i hope this helps you. and dont get discouraged the sight in the left eye usually returns in a day or two. i hope this has helped.
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 16, 2013
        New member here. I look forward to reading and learning from you folks. I have been doing this for a short time but have turned out some very nice stuff.
      • Zapata Vive
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 16, 2013
          Nice to meet ya shiny.  What kind of stuff have you been making?  Neutral or flavored spirits?  I've only done flavors up to now, though my column has been asking me why for the last couple of years ;)