Molasses

  • letstaksumore
    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 6, 2007
      I would love to try rum but almost all receipes I see use blackstrap
      molasses and I have contacted fuel and feed stores in a 100 mile radius
      of my home and no one carries the product. Is this a product that is
      hard to get a hold of or am in just in the wrong area? I live in the
      tristate area of WV, KY and Ohio and you would think that would be
      something that would be easy to find here.....any suggestions would be
      appreciated......
    • *
      Message 44 of 44 , Nov 3, 2010
        i got some, was told "food grade" again. no additives of any kind. ill do a little testing first. if all fails there will be a lot of happy deer around. well maybe one not so happy LOL.