Re: My new pot still

  • jamesonbeam1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2007
      Hey Tom, Welcome aboard - This is a nice group - hope you also joined
      our sister site "New Distillers". What type of "juice" you like making?
      I only know a bit about wines, feremnting, corn whiskey and pot
      stills, but im sure some of the reflux dudes around here could help
      you turn that 2" lyne arm into a reflux in no time :-).

      Vino es veritas,
      Jim