Yeast Gene Analysis 2nd edition (Methods in Microbiology: Vol 36)

  • whynda
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
      hi all, hope you enjoyed the book on Absinthe, now here's one for all
      the yeast growers in the group.

      If you don't have a premium Rapidshare account just click on the
      "Free" button and download. Enjoy

      http://rapidshare.com/files/58918465/Stan9780123694799.rar
    • george papanikolaou
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
        Thank you whynda I salute you from Greece
        George

        whynda <hstuiber@...> wrote:
        hi all, hope you enjoyed the book on Absinthe, now here's one for all
        the yeast growers in the group.

        If you don't have a premium Rapidshare account just click on the
        "Free" button and download. Enjoy

        http://rapidshare. com/files/ 58918465/ Stan978012369479 9.rar

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.