Re: Rice Alcohol

  • rsazamba
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi, Joe
      As a matter of fact, I´ve been receiving the posts of Distillers for
      a long time. It was just a try anyway.
      If I receive any help its ok.
      Regards,
      Roberto

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, joe giffen <joegiffen@...> wrote:

      > Hi Roberto,
      > I am afaid you have misunderstood our group. We are hobby
      distillers and do not buy or sell alcohol. We exchange information,
      techniques,recipes etc., I suggest you try small botique
      distilleries, who could maybe use your product.

      > rsazamba <rsazamba@...> wrote:
      > I am a trader in Brazil searching for companies
      interested in Rice