Re: [Distillers] Rice Alcohol

  • joe giffen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi Roberto,
      I am afaid you have misunderstood our group. We are hobby distillers and do not buy or sell alcohol. We exchange information, techniques,recipes etc., I suggest you try small botique distilleries, who could maybe use your product.

      rsazamba <rsazamba@...> wrote:
      I am a trader in Brazil searching for companies interested in Rice
      Alcohol available from Brazil.
      Regards,
      Roberto

      Regards
      Joe

    • rsazamba
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
        Hi, Joe
        As a matter of fact, I´ve been receiving the posts of Distillers for
        a long time. It was just a try anyway.
        If I receive any help its ok.
        Regards,
        Roberto