Rice Alcohol

  • rsazamba
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      I am a trader in Brazil searching for companies interested in Rice
      Alcohol available from Brazil.
      Regards,
      Roberto
    • joe giffen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
        Hi Roberto,
        I am afaid you have misunderstood our group. We are hobby distillers and do not buy or sell alcohol. We exchange information, techniques,recipes etc., I suggest you try small botique distilleries, who could maybe use your product.

        rsazamba <rsazamba@...> wrote:
        I am a trader in Brazil searching for companies interested in Rice
        Alcohol available from Brazil.
        Regards,
        Roberto

        Regards
        Joe

      • rsazamba
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
          Hi, Joe
          As a matter of fact, I´ve been receiving the posts of Distillers for
          a long time. It was just a try anyway.
          If I receive any help its ok.
          Regards,
          Roberto