"Laughing out loud"

  • midnighthorseman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2007
      thanks joe for letting me know of my short sightedness..and
      ignorance...."just kiding"... thank you for setting me strait and its
      nice to know we have so many ready to help us learn new things.....its
      wonderful we have so many helping out..... now lets back to what we
      are here for...anyway im just an idaho boy "wikiing it up in
      idaho"wiki wiki!!!!! no hard feelings

      rememeber not to collect the product to wiki!!! to wicki makes it iky