Re: [Distillers] Fittings Question

  • Link D'Antoni
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
      Brian,

      I purchased a fitting from Mile-Hi that just clamps
      to the top of my kegs. Just weld it to your column
      and voilia! Many still suppliers have the fitting and
      clamp combo.
      http://www.milehidistilling.com/connectors.htm
      Don't be distracted by the models... you have work to
      do! I'll keep track of the models for you.

      Link

      http://www.buyfittingsonline.com/Fittings/item6506.htm

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC