Re: [Distillers] Re: Wash reuse question (Old Flames)

  • Link D'Antoni
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 9 4:14 PM
      I'm not into spitting, nor catch and release. I've
      had to make new habits to accomodate the old bad
      habits. 'Bad' depending on who's making the judgement.
      There's a principle here somewhere. I'll find it in
      time. 'Self Control'? I've heard of that. Read it
      somewhere perhaps. I'll Google it.
      BTW, the balance of the previous run with additional
      wines is coming across very well.... So far, he says.
      Currently running at 84%, 18 ml/min.
      I am using the 36" x 2" SS without scrubbers.

      Link

      --- Larry <larry@...> wrote:

      > At 01:31 PM 09/09/2007, you wrote:
      > >I realized long ago not to sample while doing runs.
      > >My judgment need to be in tact... well, at least
      > not impaired.
      >

      > Hey, all you've got to do is develop the
      > self-control needed to treat it
      > like Wine Tasting... don't swallow!
      >
      > Just don't spit it into the fire! You'll get
      > Impaired much more slowly
      > that way. <grin>

      Got a little couch potato?