Re: [Distillers] Re: Ideas

  • JD
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 6 12:55 PM
      Good sites.

      All will produce a very nice percentage.
      Only for complexity i would build a duble headed valved reflux still. Wich will do very well i think.
      My only problem is the parts.
      they are willing to sell if i give my company name.
      wich i dont have and on the scrapheap they are rarly availble. and have to be lucky to get a lenght.

      The only thing i could order right away were the 6mm diameter copper lines wich are used for airconditioning systems. sold by 6 meters.

      So im tight to 13 15 and 22 mm pipes. sold by meters.
      The only good thing about that are the wrench fittings.
      rings for it are sold seperatly so cleaning wont be a big problem.

      Ive just bought an 1 meter lenght and a bag of stainless steel scrubbers 8.5 kilo grams of granulated sugar and 1 turbo yeast comming up.

      First thing to do is reknowing the still.
      Things changed so wath will it do
      Have bin carefully reading homedistiller.org
      And on my stove a meter would bring me to about 90~92% end result.

      So now the task is to get the taste to it
      have bin cooking corn so thats a good back up for the taste in the sugar mash.

      Hope things will work out.

      Thanks Greetz,

      JD