Re: [Distillers] Re: Heating Elements unsafe?

  • joe giffen
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 30, 2007
      Hi,
       I feel it is my duty to warn you that if you eat more than 12 of these you may get ill.

      jamesonbeam1 <jamesonbeam1@...> wrote:
      Ya got that right Harry, Los Angeles, CA has the most polluted air in
      the Country - as I said they put those warnings on everything under the
      sun - oh yea Including the SUN...... rotflmao

      --- In Distillers@yahoogro ups.com, "califshiner" <califshiner@ ...>
      wrote:

      > -You would think, if it's OK for my hot water..huh? Recently bought
      > stainless steel fittings from McMaster-Carr catalogue and they came
      > with the same "known to cause cancer and birth defects" warning.
      Guess
      > we're all gonna' die of something... T
      >

      > -- In Distillers@yahoogro ups.com, "bbornais" <bbornais@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I went to purchase a heating element at Canadian Tire yesterday
      > Snip==

      Regards
      Joe

    • subsonic40grain
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 30, 2007
        > Hi,
        > I feel it is my duty to warn you that if you eat more than 12 of
        these you may get ill.

        Ha Ha that is so funny! But check this out, not only does drinking
        increase your risk of cancer, so does oral sex! What is the world
        coming too eh? In fact, everything I do is likely to kill me.

        http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/the_way_we_live
        /article2287520.ece

        Well, forget that, I am going to keep on stilling boozing and .. ;-P
        Subsonic
      • joe giffen
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 30, 2007
          Hi,
          I,m married ,what is oral sex?.

          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 30, 2007

            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 30, 2007
              Hi Sub,
              I got it now , I have spoken to a lot of pricks and it could make you sick. I also heard today from a well respected source that breathing is dangerous. I gotta get back to testing my booze.

              subsonic40grain <subsonic40grain@...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              > I feel it is my duty to warn you that if you eat more than 12 of
              these you may get ill.

              Ha Ha that is so funny! But check this out, not only does drinking
              increase your risk of cancer, so does oral sex! What is the world
              coming too eh? In fact, everything I do is likely to kill me.

              http://women. timesonline. co.uk/tol/ life_and_ style/women/ the_way_we_ live
              /article2287520. ece

              Well, forget that, I am going to keep on stilling boozing and .. ;-P
              Subsonic

              Regards
              Joe

            • jamesonbeam1
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 30, 2007
                Well Joe, One of the blessings that President Bill Clinton gave to us
                citizens of the US of A was that "oral sex" is not considered sex -
                so your safe.. lol (whether it causes cancer is another question...)

                During his Impeachment proceedings he delcared he never had sex with
                Monica Lewinsky - to quote:

                "For the purposes of this deposition, a person engages in sexual
                relations when the person knowingly engages in or causes contact with
                the genitalia, anus, groin, breast, inner thigh, or buttocks of any
                person with an intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any
                person."

                "The president, for example, said that sexual intercourse was
                necessary to have a "sexual affair." He gave a denial of a "sexual
                relationship" with Lewinsky. In other words, Mr. Clinton argued that
                oral sex does not constitute sexual relations with a woman."

                Futhermore,

                "The president told the Starr grand jury that because he received
                oral sex from Lewinsky, he did not believe he caused contact between
                the two."

                (from:)
                http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1998/09/11/archive/main17265.shtml

                So I to am totally confused as to what Oral Sex consists of Joe (SIGH)

                Vino es Veritas,
                Jim

                --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, joe giffen <joegiffen@...> wrote:

                > Hi,
                > I,m married ,what is oral sex?.
                >
                > subsonic40grain <subsonic40grain@...> wrote:
                >
                > > Hi,
                > > I feel it is my duty to warn you that if you eat more than 12 of
                > these you may get ill.
                >
                > Ha Ha that is so funny! But check this out, not only does drinking
                > increase your risk of cancer, so does oral sex! What is the world
                > coming too eh? In fact, everything I do is likely to kill me.

                http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/the_way_we_liv
                > /article2287520.ece
                >
                > Well, forget that, I am going to keep on stilling boozing and .. ;-
                > Subsonic
                >

                > Regards
                > Joe
                >
                > ---------------------------------
                > For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good
                this month.

              • Tony T
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 30, 2007
                  --- joe giffen <joegiffen@...> wrote:

                  > Hi,
                  > I,m married ,what is oral sex?.

                  When you're married, oral sex is where you talk about
                  it but never do it :-)

                  ************************
                  Tony Turner
                  tonkyman1979@...
                  ************************

                • joe giffen
                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 30, 2007
                    Hi Tony,
                    I don,t think that my wife and I talk a lot about sex, however she told me recently that she was pregnant, I of course put this down to the quality of my alcohol, nothing to do with talk.

                    Tony T <tonkyman1979@...> wrote:

                    --- joe giffen <joegiffen@yahoo. co.uk> wrote:

                    > Hi,
                    > I,m married ,what is oral sex?.

                    When you're married, oral sex is where you talk about
                    it but never do it :-)

                    ************ ********* ***
                    Tony Turner
                    tonkyman1979@ yahoo.com
                    ************ ********* ***

                    http://smallbusines s.yahoo.com/ webhosting

                    Regards
                    Joe

                  • jamesonbeam1
                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 30, 2007
                      Oh, one more thing Joe, Clinton ranks right up there with Sir Winston
                      Churchill in my book - again to quote:

                      "The Starr allegations are based on Lewinsky's grand jury testimony.
                      Lewinsky said her Oval Office encounters with the president often
                      included fondling and kissing as well as oral sex. On one occasion,
                      she said, the president inserted a cigar into her vagina." (same
                      source)

                      Sir Winston Churchill's famous quote is:

                      "A Woman is just a Woman, But, A Good Cigar is a Smoke" (which can
                      cause cancer and also contains Carcinogens - just like oral sex LOL)

                      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, joe giffen <joegiffen@...> wrote:

                      > Hi Sub,
                      > I got it now , I have spoken to a lot of pricks and it could make
                      you sick. I also heard today from a well respected source that
                      breathing is dangerous. I gotta get back to testing my booze.

                      > subsonic40grain <subsonic40grain@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > Hi,
                      > > I feel it is my duty to warn you that if you eat more than 12 of
                      > these you may get ill.
                      >
                      > Ha Ha that is so funny! But check this out, not only does drinking
                      > increase your risk of cancer, so does oral sex! What is the world
                      > coming too eh? In fact, everything I do is likely to kill me.

                      http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/the_way_we_liv
                      > /article2287520.ece
                      >
                      > Well, forget that, I am going to keep on stilling boozing and .. ;-
                      > Subsonic
                      >

                      > Regards
                      > Joe
                      >
                      > ---------------------------------
                      > For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit Yahoo! For Good
                      this month.

                    • Robert Hubble
                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 30, 2007
                        In the bright light of our examination of sexual behavior, I need to pass on
                        a form of sex I just learned about, hallway sex. Hallway sex is typically
                        practiced by married couples, and works pretty much like this:

                        The partner initiating sexual contact stands at one end of a hallway, and
                        shouts, "F***you!"

                        The other partner, if receptive, shouts, "F*** you too!"

                        Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

                        >From: Tony T <tonkyman1979@...>
                        >To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
                        >Subject: Re: [Distillers] Re: Heating Elements unsafe?
                        >Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 06:34:41 -0700 (PDT)
                        >

                        >--- joe giffen <joegiffen@...> wrote:
                        >
                        > > Hi,
                        > > I,m married ,what is oral sex?.
                        >

                        >When you're married, oral sex is where you talk about
                        >it but never do it :-)
                        >

                        >************************
                        >Tony Turner
                        >tonkyman1979@...
                        >************************

                        >Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all
                        >the tools to get online.
                        >http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting

                        Puzzles, trivia teasers, word scrambles and more. Play for your chance to
                        win! http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink
                      • Robert Hubble
                        Message 11 of 26 , Aug 30, 2007
                          Now that the gag is trashed, finishing it is pathetic, and so, then, am I.

                          Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

                          >From: "Robert Hubble" <zymurgybob@...>
                          >To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
                          >Subject: Re: [Distillers] Re: Heating Elements unsafe?
                          >Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:02:24 -0700
                          >
                          >In the bright light of our examination of sexual behavior, I need to pass
                          >on
                          >a form of sex I just learned about, hallway sex. Hallway sex is typically
                          >practiced by married couples, and works pretty much like this:
                          >
                          >The partner initiating sexual contact stands at one end of a hallway, and
                          >shouts, "F***you!"
                          >
                          >The other partner, if receptive, shouts, "F*** you too!"

                          Warming to the sex, the first partner cries, "NO, f*** YOU, too!"

                          At this point innovation may kick in, and a partner might cry, "F*** you and
                          the horse you rode in on! (opening some interesting inter-species
                          possibilities)

                          Another response might be, "Take a fying f*** at a rolling doughnut!"
                          introducing pastry as sexual objects.

                          The sex continues to consummation, whatever THAT is. I hope you've found
                          this instructive.

                          (and sorry about th first botched reply)

                          >Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller
                          >

                          > >From: Tony T <tonkyman1979@...>
                          > >To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
                          > >Subject: Re: [Distillers] Re: Heating Elements unsafe?
                          > >Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 06:34:41 -0700 (PDT)
                          > >

                          > >--- joe giffen <joegiffen@...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > > Hi,
                          > > > I,m married ,what is oral sex?.
                          > >

                          > >When you're married, oral sex is where you talk about
                          > >it but never do it :-)
                          > >

                          > >************************
                          > >Tony Turner
                          > >tonkyman1979@...
                          > >************************
                          > >

                          > >____________________________________________________________________________________
                          > >Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you
                          >all
                          > >the tools to get online.
                          > >http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting

                          >Puzzles, trivia teasers, word scrambles and more. Play for your chance to
                          >win! http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink

                          Now you can see trouble�before he arrives
                          http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_protection_0507
                        • joe giffen
                          Message 12 of 26 , Aug 30, 2007
                            Hey Bob,
                            I hope you are not sad. I think that we members were just having a bit of fun( to any lady members  please forgive our nonsense) . To be honest I find that having tested  my product  my mind becomes very clear, this sometimes does not last until the the following morning.
                            Be happy.

                            FAQ, Howto distil etc. :
                            http://homedistiller.org
                            Yahoo! Groups Links

                            <*> Your email settings:
                            Individual Email | Traditional

                            <*> To change settings online go to:
                            (Yahoo! ID required)

                            <*> To change settings via email:
                            mailto:Distillers-digest@yahoogroups.com
                            mailto:Distillers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                            Regards
                            Joe

                          • jamesonbeam1
                            Message 13 of 26 , Aug 30, 2007
                              Yes, me too - please accept our appologies - lets git on to the real
                              stuff at hand.... JB

                              --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, joe giffen <joegiffen@...> wrote:

                              > Hey Bob,
                              > I hope you are not sad. I think that we members were just having a
                              bit of fun( to any lady members please forgive our nonsense) . To be
                              honest I find that having tested my product my mind becomes very
                              clear, this sometimes does not last until the the following morning.
                              > Be happy.
                              >
                              > Robert Hubble <zymurgybob@...> wrote:
                              > Now that the gag is trashed, finishing it is pathetic, and so,
                              then, am I.

                              > Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller
                            • tyler_97355
                              Message 14 of 26 , Aug 30, 2007
                                It has been a while since i logged onto the forum, so I thought i
                                would check it out today, and try to catch up on what i missed. Hey,
                                it looks like someone has a heating element question. Nope, I guess
                                this just turned into a sex forum while I was gone. Seriously guys, I
                                am suprised that Harry (i am assuming is still the admin) has not
                                slapped the crap out of each and everyone of you for going on about an
                                off topic subject.

                                I have a sex life too, and i have many sexual joke that I could share,
                                but this isn't the place for it. Please try to keep your messages on
                                the "Distilling" topic, or take it to a different forum. Thank you.

                                -Tyler
                              • Robert Hubble
                                Message 15 of 26 , Aug 30, 2007
                                  Uh oh...

                                  I thought *I* was just having a bit of fun, too. If I offended the list, I
                                  apologize. I'm certainly not sad.

                                  Message 16 of 26 , Aug 30, 2007
> [...]

                                    > > >************************
                                    > > >Tony Turner
                                    > > >tonkyman1979@...
                                    > > >************************
                                    > > >

                                    > >____________________________________________________________________________________
                                    > > >Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you
                                    > >all
                                    > > >the tools to get online.
                                    > > >http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting

                                    > >Puzzles, trivia teasers, word scrambles and more. Play for your chance to
                                    > >win! http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink

                                    >FAQ, Howto distil etc. :
                                    >http://homedistiller.org
                                    >Yahoo! Groups Links
                                    >

                                    >Regards
                                    >Joe
                                    >
                                    >---------------------------------
                                    > Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Tryit now.

                                    Messenger Caf� � open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
                                    Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline
                                  • sonum norbu
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Aug 30, 2007
                                      Oral sex is when one talks about rather than engaging in it. Believe me, I know!!!!

                                      blanik

                                      SOARING, SAILING AND SKYDIVING web page
                                      http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/cloudbase/

                                      Powered by Outblaze
                                    • Toni Smith
                                      Message 18 of 26 , Sep 6, 2007
                                        hi Joe
                                        absolutely no offense taken here. i actually found it quite entertaining:)
                                        Harry
                                        the reason i have not been replying to posts is that one i am way behind
                                        on emails due to moving house and as yet i have not gotten to make a
                                        start though i have been on here for a few years soaking up the
                                        knowledge. hope to very soon make a start with a small still that i can
                                        use on the stove top as i do not have a lot of room here (just a small
                                        flat and no garage). i am thinking no bigger than about 3 gallons and
                                        preferably something that i could say was being used to make preserves
                                        etc as well eg large boiler that i could attach the column to.

                                        you getting any of this rain?

                                        toni

                                        joe giffen wrote:
                                        > Hey Bob,
                                        > I hope you are not sad. I think that we members were just having a bit
                                        > of fun( to any lady members please forgive our nonsense) . To be
                                        > honest I find that having tested my product my mind becomes very
                                        > clear, this sometimes does not last until the the following morning.
                                        > Be happy.
                                        > *//*
                                      • Mark
                                        Message 19 of 26 , Sep 14, 2007
                                          I was able to find "high sediment" water heater elements. These are
                                          about twice as big as "standard" heating elements - so the heating
                                          density is about half - so it should scortch less and last longer.

                                          > LOL - Knowing California - they put that crap on everything - even
                                          > baby food packages......
                                          >
                                          > Just be careful if its an internal element to just use thin warts and
                                          > not grain based - otherwise its a bitch to clean.....

                                        • bbornais
                                          Message 20 of 26 , Sep 14, 2007
                                            where? I want a 240V 4500W run off of 120V for my recirculating
                                            infusion mashing system.

                                            Bryan.