Re: [Distillers] NorCalShine

  • just me
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
      thanks tony.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 11:12 PM
      Subject: Re: [Distillers] NorCalShine

      Just go to the group messages page and type in the
      search box "just me" and you should be able to look at
      all your old posts and retrieve all the recipes and
      other information which you inquired about.

      Sorry to hear about the computer crash. That can be
      tough!

      Good Luck

      http://autos. yahoo.com/ green_center/