  • hogosha475
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      OK, I know I am being a bit anal about all of this, but I would Like
      to get tit right the first time. I am trying to figure out how far
      off of the bottom of my boiler to position my 2000W heating element.
      My boiler is constructed from 2 12 quart SS pots inverted ans tig-
      welded together. Making the dimensions of the pot 24 quarts (22.71
      l), 18 inches (45.72 cm) high, and 10 inches (25.4 cm) in diameter.
      The top end (when completed) will be a standard "Stillmaker" design.
      I know I've asked this question before, but any help will be greatly
      appreciated. Thanx.

      Defectfully
      Patrick