Modifications to Commercial stills

  • Tony & Elle Ackland
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      Robert suggested another useful page for my site, so again I'll ask for
      comments/suggestions (reply to me either through the group, or privately at
      ackland@... )

      Given that theres quite a few sucessful mods that have been done to improve
      the commercially sold units (Still Spirits and Spirits Unlimited reflux
      units, the Euro's/Desti's, and the StillMaker), he suggested that I put all
      these ideas on a page, for easy reference.

      I'll go back through the archives and try and find some of the old postings
      (that Ken? did to the SU unit ?), but if theres any others you'd like to
      suggest, or send photos/explanations of etc, I'd love to have them. Please
      include the before/after details of its performance.

      cheers,

      Tony
      http://homedistiller.org/

      ps - the list of suppliers is now at