Tails of Woe

  • noelwatson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2001
      Thanks for the info reference re-distilling tails.
      Should have paid more attention during chemistry class.
      When I think of the amount of wash I have thrown away over four years using
      my simplistic approach I could just puke.
      The funny thing is that the chooks love it, and really come running when I
      chuck the "spent wash" out.
      Come to think of it we haven't had many eggs in that time either.
      Thanks again.
      Noel