FW: [Distillers] the bear

  • Dan Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2001

      This takes some practice to tell, is best done out loud and usually a couple drinks......

      A bear walks into a bar and says "Bartender I am a big black bear and I want a beer, a Budweiser beer for this big black bear." The bartender replies "No beers for bears, especially Budweiser beers in this bar." The bear replies "Bring me the boss, this big black bear wants a beer, a Budweiser beer in a bottle.' The bartender responds "I am the boss, this is Bobs bar and I am Bob no beers for bears especially Budweiser beer in a bottle be they big and black or brown and bouncy." The bear responds "Well Bob I know this is your bar and you are the boss but this big bad black bear wants a beer, a Budweiser beer in a bottle or this bear will go berserk and eat that broad sitting in the back in a booth." Bob looks up and says "You are right, I am Bob this is my bar and I am the boss, there still will be no beers for bears who are barely big, black, and bad especially one who wants a beer, a Budweiser beer in a bottle so badly. Go ahead and bite that broad in the booth."

      The bear walks back to the booth and eats the woman. He heads back to the bar and says....

      "Bartender I know your name is bob and you own this bar and you are the boss but this big bad black bloody bear wants a beer, a Budweiser beer in a bottle bring me my beer bartender bob or I will get belligerent" Bob the bartender looks up and says "Look you big black bloody bear my name is bob this is my bar and I am the boss, we don't serve beers to bears especially big black bloody bears who want bottles of Budweiser beer and who boast belligerency. Oh yeah no beers for bears on  drugs!"  The bear looks up stunned "Bears on drugs????"  Bob the bartender replies "You know, that bar bitch you ate"

      Dan