Re: [Distillers] Re: Welding SS Flange to SS Mixing Bowl

  • Trid
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1 12:46 AM
      --- polaris041 <polaris@...> wrote:

      > You would do a lot better with something like this.
      > http://tinyurl.com/yuekgl
      >
      > regards pol

      If those are available in stainless, that would be ideal! I'd just be
      concerned that if it's carbon spring steel and not stainless, they would likely
      corrode away pretty quickly in the hot ethanol/water vapor environment of a
      stillhead.

      Nice find!
      Trid
    • polaris041
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1 12:54 AM
        Open the link and scroll down. The stainless are marked with an *

        regards pol

        > --- polaris041 <polaris@...> wrote:
        >
        > > You would do a lot better with something like this.
        > > http://tinyurl.com/yuekgl
        > >
        > > regards pol
        >
        > If those are available in stainless, that would be ideal! I'd just be
        > concerned that if it's carbon spring steel and not stainless, they
        would likely
        > corrode away pretty quickly in the hot ethanol/water vapor
        environment of a
        > stillhead.
        >
        > Nice find!
        > Trid

      • diskmaster23
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1 7:04 AM
          What about welding a SS Flange to a SS Mixing Bowl idea. Is that possible?

          Disk

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "diskmaster23" <diskmaster23@...>