Whey Powder (OT) - was:Re: Kiwifruit & Feijoa Liqueurs (N.Z

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2007
      If you look on the commercial yogurt containers you will see that they
      either add additional skim milk powder or thickeners like gelatine.
      Your consistency depends also on the type of culture used. Jalna
      non-fat yogurt using ABC cultures comes out thick naturally. Kefir
      culture will make a drinking yogurt (slightly alcoholic too!).
      wal