RE: [Distillers] Re: Red Devil Lye, NaOH

  • Robert Hubble
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 3, 2007
      Hi Pint,

      In the last year or so Red Devil has become unavailable in our area, but
      last month I picked up a 20 oz jar of "Glug", a drain cleaner whose sole
      listed ingredient is sodium hydroxide. Of course, it *may* have been on the
      shelf for awhile in my small local hardware store, and he may not be able to
      restock it.

      No matter, it cleaned the HELL out my bathroom sink drain!

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller

      http://newlivehotmail.com