Re: tastylime

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "cadence22003" <cadence22003@...>
      wrote:

      > someone's really got to homedistiller.org
      >
      > on the home page if i click on the link to tastylime it just reloads
      > the homedistiller.org home page and declares DONE in the bottom left
      > hand corner
      >
      > many regards brian

      That's normal. You'll see a double row of menus up the top. You are
      now on the mirror of homedistiller at my tastylime site.

      On a positive note, I sent some info to one of the homedistiller
      moderators to contact the server owner. So far the wiki is back up,
      but the forums are still showing a database error. Have patience,
      it'll all be good soon enough. It's not my forum, so I really don't
      have any control, beyond a means of real-life contact.