Re: [Distillers] Re: help- the joy's of modern living have passed me by

  • jim
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28, 2007
      Yeah, that's the page you get just after installing the forum software on the
      server. It looks like the old forums bit the dust... Hopefully they've still got
      the data somewhere so they can copy it into the new forums.

      Incidentally, it's really not a good idea to leave that page open to the
      public... The fact that it's been up like that for a while suggests that whoever
      owns the server is having trouble installing it. If everything is set up right
      it's a ten-minute job.

      Jim