Re: external boiler

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      I've tried that for a small essence still and does work but is
      extremely slow. A mate of mine built a refular sized still where the
      boiler is in oil bath that is heated. No test runs so far but in
      principle it sounds really promising. You can easily heat the oil to
      120-140C where heat difference is much larger giving faster running.
      At 120C it takes ages to make fries so I assume scorching is not very
      likely either.

      Cheers, Riku

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "cadence22003" <cadence22003@...>