Yet another recipe

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      Today was a beautiful summer day and I made few cooler drinks for
      myself. Suddenly I realized that the recipe for these drinks is most
      likely self made - not learned from others. So I thought it best to
      share with rest of you. A nice and cheap sunny day cooler:

      2cl 40% neutral spirits
      4-8 drops of angostura bitter
      few cubes of ice
      fill up a 2.5 dl class with seven up/sprite/similar lemon based soda

      Actually quite similar to a wine based cooler but way cheaper for us
      who make our own neutral spirits. Enjoy!

      Cheers, Riku