containers

  • rambogreg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      I have been making mash in a plastic garbage container for years now
      with no ill effects.
      When it comes to distilled product I use glass period and again with
      no ill effects. These containers range frome 500 ml to 4 liter and are
      generally containers scrounged or recycled. Mason jars are generally
      readily available and are relatively cheap. My question, rhetorical, is
      why gamble with plastic you are unsure of when glass is suitable,
      cheap, and readily available.
      Just my two cents worth, and not wanting to make an issue of this.
      cheers
      greg