Re: Whisky: Technology, Production and Marketing (Handbook of Alcoholic Beverages)

  • whynda
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2007
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "nenengstoute" <nenengstoute@...>
      wrote:

      > clicked the link but i can't get there. could you download it in
      the
      > files section? mike --- In
      > Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "whynda" <hstuiber@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Go to this site
      > >
      > > http://www.avaxhome.ru/ebooks/isbn0126692025.html

      > > Click on DOWNLOAD FROM RAPIDSHARE: "HERE" ... Choose Free option
      and download to your folder of choice.

      OK, for those people that can't access avaxhome here is the direct
      link to Rapidshare, once again choose the FREE link unless of course
      you have a premium account. :)

      http://rapidshare.com/files/33193298/whisky.rar
    • duds2u
      Message 2 of 6 , May 28, 2007
        I've only browsed through it so far but it looks like there is some
        seriously good reading in it. It's a good find.
        Cheers
        Mal T.
        Message 3 of 6 , May 28, 2007
          Good find!!! You can buy a hard cover copy from Amazon for $115.24
          (discounted price).
          wal