Re: [Distillers] Re: For those interested in historic distlling books

  • Tony Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2007
      Follow this link. It is a tinyurl to the link below. The link is fine.

      http://tinyurl.com/2xk3sd

      nenengstoute <nenengstoute@...> wrote:
      must be my computer cause i can't get this link either.
      mike t--- In
      Distillers@yahoogro ups.com, "andy_galewsky" <andy@...> wrote:

      > I found this book - http://manybooks. net/titles/ boucheriea215922 1592-
      > 8.html

    • nenengstoute
      Message 2 of 4 , May 27, 2007
        can get there now. i just click on the link. then i add the 8.html in
        the address bar and click go and it'll bring me there. thanks. Mike--