Angels share?

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 62 , May 3, 2007
      I couldn't find the answer in my notes so I thought it easiest to ask
      in here: How much is the angels share as percentage of whiskey storaged
      in barrels? Any difference from Scotland to Ireland to USA?

      Cheers, Riku
    • tyler_97355
      Message 62 of 62 , May 27, 2007
        I understand why you are using HDPE. I was going more for the
        "plastics safety" and "flavor leeching" part of the conversation.
        However, you did answer my question as to why the beverage industry
        uses PETE instead of HDPE. So uh, should I say sorry or thank you?

        -Tyler
        Well, I'm not going to lie. I love Jesus.. but I drink a little..