Re: Filtering to remove the yeast

  • jrwme
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2007
      > I brought a filter from a crowd called Clarence Water Filters - they
      > are in Yamba NSW. It filters down to 1 micron and leaves no yeast its
      > cravity feed and easy to use. I found them on Ebay
      >
      > John

      Yes I know of these people but I could not find a gravity feed 1 micron
      system. Any details regards name/model no etc?

    • johnmuzza
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2007
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "jrwme" <jrwme@...> wrote:

        > > I brought a filter from a crowd called Clarence Water Filters -
        they
        > > are in Yamba NSW. It filters down to 1 micron and leaves no yeast
        its
        > > cravity feed and easy to use. I found them on Ebay
        > >
        > > John
        > >

        > Yes I know of these people but I could not find a gravity feed 1
        micron
        > system. Any details regards name/model no etc?

        The Ebay item number is 170108191837
        Described as Home Brew Beer Filter and Washable Cartridge. Gravity or
        low pressure filter with 1 micron pleaterd washable filter. See thru
        housing with 3/4" BSP ports. Good luck

        John