Re: [Distillers] Warning!!! Stop distilling immediately!

  • handfoot@cox.net
    Message 1 of 12 , May 2, 2007
      Congrats and good luck!! May the liquor always dissipate her headache!
      John
      ---- Trid <triddlywinks@...> wrote:
      > I've discovered that it causes severe and irreversible brain damage.
      > Today I found myself putting a deposit down on a ring for SWMBO and I'm making
      > plans to surprise her with a proposal on 5/27
      >
      > For the love of all that is holy, it's too late for me, but not for all of you.
      > Run!!! Run screaming while you can still save yourself!!! Don't let this
      > dangerous hobby affect you, too!!!
      >
      > Trid
      > -Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
    • tyler_97355
      Message 2 of 12 , May 3, 2007
        Congrats Trid!!! Hope your marriage works out better than mine did.
        Just remember, no hobby is more important than your relationship. God
        bless.

        -Tyler

        > I've discovered that it causes severe and irreversible brain damage.
        > Today I found myself putting a deposit down on a ring for SWMBO and
        I'm making
        > plans to surprise her with a proposal on 5/27
        >
        > For the love of all that is holy, it's too late for me, but not for
        all of you.
        > Run!!! Run screaming while you can still save yourself!!! Don't
        let this
        > dangerous hobby affect you, too!!!
        >
        > Trid
        > -Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

      • mellstull
        Message 3 of 12 , May 3, 2007

          Bum ass, more drinking, less lust and a  cheap whore and your back to the hobby and it will cost less