Re: Warning!!! Stop distilling immediately!

  • duds2u
    Message 1 of 12 , May 2, 2007
      Good luck Trid.
      I've been married twice in 36 years, both times to the same girl. Never
      could work out how to train another one!
      cheers
      Mal T.
    • handfoot@cox.net
      Message 2 of 12 , May 2, 2007
        Congrats and good luck!! May the liquor always dissipate her headache!
        John
        ---- Trid <triddlywinks@...> wrote:
        > I've discovered that it causes severe and irreversible brain damage.
        > Today I found myself putting a deposit down on a ring for SWMBO and I'm making
        > plans to surprise her with a proposal on 5/27
        >
        > For the love of all that is holy, it's too late for me, but not for all of you.
        > Run!!! Run screaming while you can still save yourself!!! Don't let this
        > dangerous hobby affect you, too!!!
        >
        > Trid
        > -Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
      • tyler_97355
        Message 3 of 12 , May 3, 2007
          Congrats Trid!!! Hope your marriage works out better than mine did.
          Just remember, no hobby is more important than your relationship. God
          bless.

          -Tyler

          > I've discovered that it causes severe and irreversible brain damage.
          > Today I found myself putting a deposit down on a ring for SWMBO and
          I'm making
          > plans to surprise her with a proposal on 5/27
          >
          > For the love of all that is holy, it's too late for me, but not for
          all of you.
          > Run!!! Run screaming while you can still save yourself!!! Don't
          let this
          > dangerous hobby affect you, too!!!
          >
          > Trid
          > -Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

        • mellstull
          Message 4 of 12 , May 3, 2007

            Bum ass, more drinking, less lust and a  cheap whore and your back to the hobby and it will cost less