Re: Small Aussie Schnapps Distillery

  • harleybeard
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Kent" <kegscruiser@...> wrote:

      > Not sure if this has done the rounds, but here's a small but
      > interesting story from Thredbo, Australia.
      >
      > http://businessnetwork.theage.com.au/articles/2006/11/02/7969.html
      >

      > Ian...

      What about Mt Tamborine Distillery,near Brisbane? They`ve been
      producing schnapps since 1998.Excellent stuff,too. First Ausie
      schnapps,my ring!!!!
      Here`s the link- http://www.tamborinemountaindistillery.com/
      Jeff
    • duds2u
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2007
        > What about Mt Tamborine Distillery,near Brisbane? They`ve been
        > producing schnapps since 1998.Excellent stuff,too. First Ausie
        > schnapps,my ring!!!!
        > Here`s the link- http://www.tamborinemountaindistillery.com/
        > Jeff

        They've pulled off a couple of world class medals in Europe as well.
        Cheers
        Mal T.
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2007
          Another small distillery in north Queensland is the Mt. Uncle
          Distillery (http://www.mtuncle.com)

          wal