Congradulations Are Due.

  • pint_o_shine
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
      Great job Harry on your Library. I was checking out copper alembics
      site to see if there was anything new and discovered you have a
      permanent link on their links section. I don't know if this is new or
      not but I am a regular at their site just to try to see my reflection
      in their pots, and I never noticed it before. Great job buddy.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2007

        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "pint_o_shine" <pintoshine@...> wrote:

        > Great job Harry on your Library. I was checking out copper alembics
        > site to see if there was anything new and discovered you have a
        > permanent link on their links section. I don't know if this is new or
        > not but I am a regular at their site just to try to see my reflection
        > in their pots, and I never noticed it before. Great job buddy.

        Thanks Pint.  Yes it is new.  Jose asked for a link exchange recently when we were discussing changes to their distilling competition rules.  I really hope some of you actually enter the contest.  You've got a few months yet.  Check it out .