Re: RUM

  • morganfield1
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 2, 2007
      I know you were trying to keep this a secret, but I guess the cat is
      out of the bag (you are the Orical, after all).
      Tip one, Morgan

      >Hi Harry,
      > I have been monitoring these emails and it seems you have a lot of
      knowledge.
    • juliet kent
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 3, 2007
        Would you mind forwarding that picture to me too Ian. Am thinking of having
        a crack at making one and it sounds simple enough even for me. Cheers ,
        Juliet

        >From: "Ian" <ian@...>
        >To: <Distillers@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [Distillers] Re: RUM
        >Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 08:40:30 +1000
        >
        >Gidday once again :)
        >
        >A PDA-1 is exactly what you don't want too be making rum, or any flavoured
        >sprit,
        >Unless you want too make rum that tastes like cheep vodka :)
        >
        >It'll make an almost flavourless sprit, at a high %,
        >
        >You want a simple pot still, Ive forwarded you a picture of mine,
        >Pot stills are super easy too make,

        Live Search delivers results the way you like it. Try live.com now!
        http://www.live.com