Re: [Distillers] sink drain flange for 2" npt connection

  • Trid
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2007
      --- Robert Hubble <zymurgybob@...> wrote:
      > Thanks for all the ideas, guys, and I hope to get to the project immediately
      > after the scotch project I'm about 3/4 through. With washes at only 4-5%
      > abv, I'm going through a MESS of grain and beer-stripping runs, for just a
      > modest amount of ageable product. I'm getting REALLY optimistic about this
      > batch, though, because even the low wines hold an element of absolutely
      > delicious scotch bouquet.
      >
      > (I'm just telling you that part because I'm happy)

      Right nifty :)
      If there's ever an opportunity, I'd love to have a taste of that batch. That's
      one of the portions of th "art" that I'm still working on. My brewing skills
      are still in need of honing, but I'm working on it.

      I still have about 3 gallons of sour mash/thin mash peated malt whisky low
      wines. I think I'll be polishing those today.

      Cheers,
      Trid