Re: Still construction breaking down

  • ublong
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2007
      I had my "NUTS" (laughter) welded not Brazed into the keg top with SS wire by a mate who
      has a workshop and can WELD SS. My column is then brazed into another keg top with the
      stem removed, apparently to braze copper to SS you need high silver content "Silver
      Solder" rods. I will try and get some Pics and show the setup

      Ublong