Re: [Distillers] Carbon filtering

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 49 , Mar 26, 2007
      How about the 4" and drum method? :)

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 12:46 AM
      Subject: [Distillers] Carbon filtering

      Hi
      I am trying to put together a artisan distillery. I have filed with
      TTB and I have been looking all over for information about carbon
      filtering on a larger scale than the 2inch bucket method while I don't
      need a full blown mega buck commercial system. Can anyone point me to
      plans or a small type of system that would work for under say 500
      litere a month production.

      Steve

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
    • Ian