Apéritifs et liqueurs

  • whynda
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 25, 2007
      G'day all, here's one for all you Francophiles out there. I dare say
      that if you can read a list of ingredients you will be able to figure
      it out without too much trouble.
      http://www.avaxhome.ru/ebooks/aperitifs_et_liqueurs.html

      Choose "Free" and download

      Cheers
    • whynda
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 25, 2007
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "whynda" <hstuiber@...> wrote:

        > G'day all, here's one for all you Francophiles out there. I dare
        say
        > that if you can read a list of ingredients you will be able to
        figure
        > it out without too much trouble.
        > http://rapidshare.com/files/22509935/ap_ritifs_et_liqueurs.rar
        >
        > Choose "Free" and download
        >
        > Cheers

        Sorry people try this one .. first URL is the source this one is the
        download link.
      • wineifera
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 26, 2007
          Thanks a lot. There are definitely some recepies I'll try in a couple
          of months when the berries start ripening.

          /Vini

          --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "whynda" <hstuiber@...> wrote:

          > G'day all, here's one for all you Francophiles out there. I dare say
          > that if you can read a list of ingredients you will be able to figure
          > it out without too much trouble.
          > http://www.avaxhome.ru/ebooks/aperitifs_et_liqueurs.html
          >
          > Choose "Free" and download
          >
          > Cheers

        • pieter post
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 26, 2007
            indeed ! Muchas gracias for this lovely book !

            >From: "wineifera" <wineifera@...>
            >To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [Distillers] Re: Ap�ritifs et liqueurs
            >Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 07:25:26 -0000
            >
            >Thanks a lot. There are definitely some recepies I'll try in a couple
            >of months when the berries start ripening.
            >
            >/Vini
            >
            >--- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "whynda" <hstuiber@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > G'day all, here's one for all you Francophiles out there. I dare say
            > > that if you can read a list of ingredients you will be able to figure
            > > it out without too much trouble.
            > > http://www.avaxhome.ru/ebooks/aperitifs_et_liqueurs.html
            > >
            > > Choose "Free" and download
            > >
            > > Cheers

          • knarl
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 5, 2007
              I missed alot of posts a while back and I've been browsing through
              them, and I came accross this thread, but the link isn't any good
              anymore. Would anyone be able to email me the attachment, or point me
              to a new link??

              Cheers,
              knarl.

              On 3/26/07, wineifera <wineifera@...> wrote:
              > Thanks a lot. There are definitely some recepies I'll try in a couple
              > of months when the berries start ripening.
              >
              > /Vini
              >
              > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "whynda" <hstuiber@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > G'day all, here's one for all you Francophiles out there. I dare say
              > > that if you can read a list of ingredients you will be able to figure
              > > it out without too much trouble.
              > > http://www.avaxhome.ru/ebooks/aperitifs_et_liqueurs.html
              > >
              > > Choose "Free" and download
              > >
              > > Cheers

            • knarl
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 5, 2007
                Don't worry, I found the ammended link.

                On 6/6/07, knarl <dearknarl@...> wrote:
                > I missed alot of posts a while back and I've been browsing through
                > them, and I came accross this thread, but the link isn't any good
                > anymore. Would anyone be able to email me the attachment, or point me
                > to a new link??
                >
                > Cheers,
                > knarl.
                >
                > On 3/26/07, wineifera <wineifera@...> wrote:
                > > Thanks a lot. There are definitely some recepies I'll try in a couple
                > > of months when the berries start ripening.
                > >
                > > /Vini
                > >
                > > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "whynda" <hstuiber@...> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > G'day all, here's one for all you Francophiles out there. I dare say
                > > > that if you can read a list of ingredients you will be able to figure
                > > > it out without too much trouble.
                > > > http://www.avaxhome.ru/ebooks/aperitifs_et_liqueurs.html
                > > >
                > > > Choose "Free" and download
                > > >
                > > > Cheers