Re: Duds2u's xmas present pot still

  • mavnkaf
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23 6:48 PM
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "duds2u" <taylormc@...> wrote:

      > I have a few runs under my belt with the new spot still and am very
      > happy with it. If I made any changes it would be to make the liebig
      > condenser a bit longer but, as it is, it works fine.
      > Cheers
      > Mal T.

      Thanks Mal for your reply. I'm glad to hear that your Xmas present
      is working fine. I decided to scale up the Liebig to 40 mm x 40 cm
      but still using the 19 mm for the sloping part of the column. I
      recycle my cooling water and I don't want any restrictions so it's
      just easier to go bigger. I got a 50 cm x 50 mm copper pipe( for
      the main column) for $5 aud and I don't really want to cut it down
      to 45 cms so I'll keep it at 50 cm and see how it goes.

      Cheers
      Marc