Recent ActivitRe: [Distillers] Re: Molasses

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2007
      Hahahhaa....

      Talk too my girlfriend about that one!..   I was doing a double batch,  2 30l fermenters both full
      thought. hurm.  ive got a bit of sugar ill just dump it in...

      3kg bag.  quickly tipped 1/2 into the first fermenter, and was half way threw dumping the rest into the 2nd fermenter!. *KABOOM*

      I don't believe I have ever been in so much trouble :)

      ". I forgot about adding water to it, and so
      started to tip it into the fermenter. Have you seen Vesuvius?!

      The whole scene erupted. To shorten the story, 1/2 gallon was lost
      onto the kitchen floor which took an hour to mop up. Stickiness
      everywhere."

      .