Re: copper gauze

  • l0a4n5g3e
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
      Yes this is the same mat. to be ordered through the Amphora cy. and
      very effective. With Amphora you order enough for a single still and
      you are not obliged to buy a complete roll...

      So it is cheaper, exept when you are setting up a shop in gauze.

      Regards,

      LangeA3

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "povinstitute" <povinstitute@...>
      wrote:

      > Has anyone used this material for packing and if so how did it
      perform?

      > http://www.ppe.com/pdf07/0191.pdf
      >
      > Jeff

    • Dave Lorimer
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
        Yes I have bought it , it works (OK maybe) but it's too fine, Hard to roll ,You are much better off with the copper mesh from Amphora  http://www.amphora-society.com
        Works great and ships from the USA

        You are going to use it for along time, get the right stuff and its one more headache you don't have to worry about.

        The only affiliation I have is that I use it, and that Tony has given so much for this forum
        Take care

        ovinstitute <povinstitute@...> wrote:
        Has anyone used this material for packing and if so how did it perform?

        http://www.ppe. com/pdf07/ 0191.pdf

        Jeff

      • Jan Ooms
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
          I fully agree, the Amphora copper mesh is the best I have used, easy to roll up, insert and it does a superb job.
          Regards,
          Jan.

          ovinstitute <povinstitute@ yahoo.com> wrote:
          Has anyone used this material for packing and if so how did it perform?

          http://www.ppe. com/pdf07/ 0191.pdf

          Jeff

          Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
          Checked by AVG Free Edition.