Re: [Distillers] Re: Im wheated up!! what do i make??

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
      Cheers for that!!  I'll start malting on Monday!!,..  I'll do one batch how you suggested!
      And an all wheat one for you pint_o_shine!,

      I've got a huge bucket full,  I think its a 80l drum, And mum's boyfriend owns a wheat farm,
      So if I can make anything thats desirable for him or me!  I'm thinking ill have an unlimited supply!
      Funny thing!  the farm just down the road from him grows corn!,
      Lets see if I can barter some wheat vodka for some corn ! :)

      I'm keen for a real smooth wheat vodka now!!..  ill go put my head in the drum!

      Thanks for the replys!  I'll post back with the outcome!  So you may have too excuse the spelling mistakes! :)