RE: [Distillers] Re: Aging Peated Malt Scotch

  • Trid
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 28, 2007
      --- Robert Hubble <zymurgybob@...> wrote:
      <snip>
      > http://morebeer.com/browse.html?category_id=1085&keyword=&x=1&y=1
      >
      > has them in the 12-15 USD range. I just may buy a couple.

      For the record, I *heart* B3..they rock! Seeing as you've already done the
      research, the stainless airstones sound like a worthwhile investment. A
      homebrewer friend has an inline O2 injection attachment for his B3 brewing
      sculpture so he oxygenates his wort as it exits the counterflow chiller to the
      carboys. Cool enough on the chiller and the right flowrate on the O2 bottle
      and it all dissolves into the wort...nifty!

      And to top things off, if my order is over...something, shipping is then free.

      Trid
      -going shopping