RE: [Distillers] Practical Alcoholometer Tables

  • Marc Spain
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
      I was told that the tables that ATF uses is now on PDF form on their
      website. Don't hold me to it, just what I heard.

      >From: "harisaki2004" <ledaswan02@...>
      >To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Distillers] Practical Alcoholometer Tables
      >Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 10:13:59 -0000
      >
      >Hi,
      >I am wondering if you guys can steer me in the right direction!
      >
      >I am setting up a very small distillery to produce neutral spirit.
      >
      >The Aust. Tax Office requires accurate readings and tables are
      >required to determine alc %.
      >
      >There used to be "Practical Alcohol Tables" vol 1 and 2, but they no
      >longer seem to be available.
      >
      >Does any one have them available ...online? Or what about an excel
      >spreadsheet/s??
      >
      >Harry's page has a table "Correction Table for an Alcholometer
      >Calibrated at 20C, but I dont know if these are the same. Help!
      >regards
      >Hari.

      Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school degrees online - in as
      fast as 1 year
      http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116