Re: mini still design question

  • kirtgk
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2007
      thank you tony t and riku. im gonna run it tonight and see what i get.
      ive used more colum than necessary so my take off will be faster and
      the purity will be superb. 2 inch colum with 64 inches of packing.
      then mini still style head with double helix condenser. this will be
      my neutral etho still and ive converted my offset head still to be
      used as a pot still or for stripping. the best ive gotten from the
      offset head was 91%-92%. the colum was to short and i was to impatient
      to wait for the extended time at a high reflux rate.

      kirtgk