Re: Madrone/Medronho

  • goyeast
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001
      I've been planning on a hike to collect Madrone berries this
      weekend. Most of the trees around here don't produce, but I know of
      three large ones at 2700 feet that have a lot of berries. Hopefully,
      they're not over ripe. I'll post my results.

      The herbal liqueur that I mentioned a few weeks ago (yarrow, yerba
      santa, etc...) is steeping. I will post my results after I do a
      second run in my de-refluxed still. So far, it smells great. Hope
      it tastes as well as it smells.

      Scott