Re: Archive (http://archive.nnytech.net)

  • dtswk
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 8, 2007
      Hi guys,

      Yeah i have been plagued by spam lately, been manually keeping it up
      todate, but thanks to Harry now got some code cleaning it up.

      Nothing like an old dog teaching the young dog new tricks :-)

      Matt

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 8, 2007
        --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "dtswk" <Distillers@...> wrote:

        > Hi guys,
        >
        > Yeah i have been plagued by spam lately, been manually keeping it
        up
        > todate, but thanks to Harry now got some code cleaning it up.
        >
        > Nothing like an old dog teaching the young dog new tricks :-)
        >
        > Matt

        "Woof! Woof!" :) :) :)

        Donald Sutherland said that too in Kelly's Heroes. (now I'm really
        showin' me age). :)

      • donald holcombe
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 12, 2007
          Enough with the Negative Waves,Always with the Negative Waves !

          > Yeah i have been plagued by spam lately, been manually keeping it
          up
          > todate, but thanks to Harry now got some code cleaning it up.
          >
          > Nothing like an old dog teaching the young dog new tricks :-)
          >
          > Matt

          "Woof! Woof!" :) :) :)

          Donald Sutherland said that too in Kelly's Heroes. (now I'm really
          showin' me age). :)

          Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 12, 2007
            --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, donald holcombe <blackledge_02@...>
            wrote:

            > Enough with the Negative Waves,Always with the Negative Waves !

            Heh, yeah. It blew me out when I saw it. A bloody war movie set in
            1944 with a tank driver speaking like the original '69 Flower
            Children? Only in Hollywood.

          • donald holcombe
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 12, 2007
              I Loved the look on the Krauts face when he realized how much Gold was in that Bank.

              > Enough with the Negative Waves,Always with the Negative Waves !

              Heh, yeah. It blew me out when I saw it. A bloody war movie set in
              1944 with a tank driver speaking like the original '69 Flower
              Children? Only in Hollywood.

              Get your own web address.
            • morganfield1
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 12, 2007
                The part that grabbed me was as the camera panned over to the bank
                door and it just erupted in flames! Sorta like my still! One of my
                fav flicks.

                Tip one, Morgan