Fw: [Distillers] Re: Absinthe - has anyone tried making it?

  • goyeast
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2001
      > good find...not sure why my but my favorite bit is: "However, these
      new results reveal potential uses for alpha-thujone. 'A lot of
      insecticides work on GABA receptors,' notes Hold."

      The funny thing is that a lot of artemisia species have been used as
      flea and moth repellants for thousands of years in many different
      cultures, yet these guys act like they've discovered something new.